Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

Everywhere.....

Turn it inside out so I can see....The part of you that's drifting over
When I wake you're never there....but when I sleep you're everywhere
You're everywhere.
Just tell me how I got this far, just tell me why you're here and who you are. Cause everytime I look you're never there and everytime I sleep you're always there.
I recognize the way you make me feel. It's hard to think that you might not be real. I sense it now the water getting deep. I try to wash the pain away from me.
Cause you're everywhere  to me, when I close my eyes is you I see. You're everything I know that makes me believe.....I'M NOT ALONE.
When I touch your hand is then I understand. Nomatter where I go....I always feel you so.
You're in everywhere I see....so tell me, DO YOU SEE ME ????

0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com