Minggu, 27 Februari 2011

So Exited ! Hana Tajima...

Ah, it almost a few months I couldn't make an update about Hana Tajima. It just becoz I couldn't open her web and I never update my tumblr anymore...hahaha...it means i never open my tumblr anymore.

Well, Actually...I dont know why its update never shown on my blogroll anymore. I remember I follow Hana's web oftenly but I couldn't find it even from my dashboard - Reading List. I opened the link that i ever anchor from my last post but it useless, it couldn't be opened.

It was just two days ago I found my friend like StyleCovered: Hijab Fashion and Muslim Style on Facebook. So I like it as well...then I opened its info tab and find the web adress. When I clicked it....

jeng...

jeng...

jeng...

jeng...





Hana Tajima's photo suddenly appeared in front of my face...


Yatta !!! Mitsuketa no Hana Tajima. Hana's back...Hana's back !!!MyEm0.Com

0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com