Sabtu, 06 November 2010

Things He Doesn't Know


1. He's unique, one in a million

2. He lives in his own world

3. He's creative


4. He's smart


5. He's funny


6. He describes many things in impressive way


7. He makes a great poem


8. He writes a great story

9. He has his own conspicuousness


10.He makes me laugh many times


11.He says many things that people couldn't say


12.He makes me smile


13.He makes me happy when see his smile


14.He makes me like the way he look at me


15.He makes me like the way he smile at me


16.He always apologize


17.He's a good adviser


18.He cheers me up when I'm down


19.He calls me with different nickname many times


20.He makes me don't understand about him


21.He like weird things


22.He has a high quality sense of humor

23.His English was so quite excellent

24.He makes me feel comfort beside him

25.He makes me loosing him when he's gone

26.He makes me to lean on him


27.He's a good guidance


28.He always asking help to me


29.He dare to have a bet with me


30.He ungrudgingly give in to me


31.He makes me won't forget him for the rest of my life


32.He makes me respect him coz he respects me as well

33.He makes me love the way he call me "dear"

34.He makes me like all the songs that he like

35.He
makes me love the way he put his headphones on my head

36.He wait till I finish to hear his music, smile and ask me "how's that ?"

37.He cares when I got sick

38.He makes me confuse with my feeling


39.He makes me admire him

40.
He makes me do like him

0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com