Selasa, 21 September 2010

Quizilla....


When you are tagged, fill it up and post it in your Notes as 'MyBiography' and please give your own answers. Then, tag 21 of your friends.

Already on tags by : Yuchan 라하요리안티




1. Where did you take your profile picture?

on my room

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?

white t-shirt, blue short, glasses

3. What is your current problem?

scholarly result seminars and engineering exam (result exam)

4. What makes you happy right now?

my family, the big family are here in my house, feelings of knowing that in a short time I'll be graduating from college

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

CN.Blue - LOVE

6. Any celeb you would marry?

Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black)

7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?

Ow, I got it in my FB's friend list...He's Muharman Arman Amank. But I dont know him :P

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?

nope, I sing for myself and my Dad

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?

no..no..no..I wonder who's gonna be the 1st one to say that. LOL~~~

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?

i do, i still watch Naruto, Bernard Bear, Upin&Ipin, Bleach and many cartoons

11. Do you speak any language?

yes, I like learning foreign lang...English, Melayu, Buginese,(poor) Javanese, (poor) Japanese,(poor)Korean,(poor) Indian, (poor)Arabic...Tagalog (in the learning phase)

12. Do you ever watch MTV?

yes, i do hehehe..

Chapter1 :

1. Middle name

---

2. Nickname(s)

Ugha, Hyuuga, Grace, Nugrah

3. Current location

studying room

4. Eye color:

brownish black

5. Do you get along well with your parents?

of course...very very much !!

Chapter 2: Favorites

1. Ice cream

vanilla

2. Shampoo / conditioner

Rejoice, Dove

3. Person (Now /Currently)

My best ever friend - Nur Ika Sari..., Weirdbot Gonbe, Wardi Bandu Tjangga, Denmark Lara, Lei Go and Aura Purify

4. Food

Bakso (meatball) and fried rice

5. Drinks

all types of beverages with milk and without alcohol.

Chapter 3: Do You ...

1. Dance in the shower?

nope...I sing.

2. Sing when u're happy?

yes, and i sing with guitar when i'm alone.

3. Love ur country?

very very much with my heart and soul...

4. Believe in love?

I believe that god will give me one of the best. get someone who loves me at the appropriate time would be better than getting someone who loves me in a timely manner

5. Any mental health issues?

weird...LOL~~~

Chapter 4: Have You.

1. Broken a bone?

nope...

2. Sprained anything?

hahaha yup..and unfortunately it was happen in my 2nd day of POZMA

3. Had physical therapy?

maybe later...sometimes behave surprisingly .LOL~~~

4.Stitches?

nope...

5. Taken painkillers?

yes

HOW I END MY SENTENCES

1. I love

myself (for now...I dont know later)

2. I don't understand

how to make a good food

3.When I wake up in the morning

trying to remember if I've been praying or not...(Sholat Subuh-Morning Prayer is compulsory !)

4. Life is full of

temptations and challenges

5. I get annoyed very quickly when

i get moody

6. Parties are

irritating, makes me uncomfortable being in the crowd.

7. Female Dogs are

scare me

8. Cats are

unimportant, I dont like pet.

9. Tomorrow is

tuesday

10. I have a low tolerance for

dirty and messy

11. If I had a million dollars

i would buy a cruiser and pick up my friends and overseas friends to have vacation with me, continuing education to successfully become a professor, became a millionaire



0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com