Jumat, 17 September 2010

Owl City - Vanilla Twilight

It was an Ied day when I got chatting with my overseas friend from Philippines. He's a kind one I ever know even through the internet. Well, I know him exactly about 6 month ago...and I already recognize that we have some similarity especially in music(MyEm0.Com*doubt* maybe...so do I think) hahaha...

He suggested me some songs to hear and all of 'em are easy listening. I like music in easy listening and acoustic so much...much.... Since I know that most of music in Philippines are covered with acoustic-soft genre, so I asked about that, and he answered that it's because Filipinos are romantic people ( MyEm0.Comincluding him *no doubt about that* haha...). Yes, this is the most lovely song that I really like from him...and please look at the lyric, it's absolutely romantic. And this is the way he show me that he is romantic as a Filipino as well...And now I have to admit that Filipinos are romantic LOL~~~

Thanks for suggest this song to me, Dhen...
MyEm0.Com

I'll watch the night turn light blue,but it's not the same without you,because it takes two to whisper quietly,The silence isn't so bad,till I look at my hands and feel sad,COZ' THE SPACES BETWEEN MY FINGERS ARE RIGHT WHERE YOURS FIT PERFECTLY.

Best lyrics I've heard in this generation of MUSIC so far :))


Makassar twilight. I dont know what is vanilla twilight...and I'm curious to see Manila twilight...



This Vanilla Twilight's official MV :


Get the MP3 here for free

Lyric and Chords :

Chords: B,F#,Abm,E


B F#
The stars lean down to kiss you,
Abm E
And I lie awake I miss you,
B F# Abm E
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
B F#
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
Abm E
But I'll miss your arms around me
B F#
I'll send a postcard to you dear,
Abm E
Cause I wish you were here.

I'll watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.

I'll find repose in new ways,
Though I haven't slept in two days,
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
But drenched in Vanilla twilight,
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.
I don't feel so alone.

As many times as I blink I'll think of you tonight.
I'll think of you tonight.

When violet eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you,
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.


MyEm0.ComThere you go! Enjoy! La~~la~~la~~






0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com