Sabtu, 12 Juni 2010

Dear Friend, Lorie....

endThis is me...for my friend, Lorelie Go Angles ...

Thank you to Facebook as a social networking site that makes me meet more people. Not only made me meet with old friends who had no longer affordable, but also with new people from different places so much fun. This is what makes me glad the issue amid widespread boycott of Facebook. Hmm ... sorry I'm not one to easily follow someone else or simply approve the thoughts of others. For me more of a benefit to use instead of boycotting. The big question ... is that true that boycotting Facebook will make a big blow? Boycotts will not provide the deterrent effect for people who had insulted us. MyEm0.Com Ah ... so why do I talk about Facebook?

I have a friend named Lorie or on facebook we have often called her Lei Go. We first met when I posted an article about recent news of Seung Hyo Lee, one of our favorite Korean actor.At that time she clearly objected because I did not write the news in English. She is a Filipino. She sent a message to my inbox to express their objection. But who thought it was the beginning of our friendship.

Initially we were just talking via a message on facebook, but over time we exchange emails and talk through YM. We do video call each other every day. In fact it was she who made me desperately improve Yahoo Messenger programs that I've been corrupted and told me to always be connected with a mobile phone while offline, so that we can still exchange messages through a cell phone even though we are not online.



Every day we would meet over the internet though. The message we send to a cell phone is always there, do not know in the morning ... afternoon ... evening ... and night. We even like people who are dating. Hahaha...I was thinking if the people know our habits, they would think I was a lesbian. Because we both do not have a boyfriend and often spent time together even through the internet.

Lorie is my first Filipino friend, she made me interested in Philippines which is a country that previously had never interested me. I even taught speaking Tagalog, the language that never occurred to me to be learned. She's really good and I loved her dearly.Thing which makes me believe that for her I also was a valuable friend, that is when she sent a video message to me.

video


Our friendship really like a real friendship, we're friends, fight and make up ... we share and cherish. In fact, we often equate our new status on facebook. She often asked me to translate into Indonesian status ... and I was often asked to translate it into Tagalog status so that I can use it as my facebook status. Only me who understand the meaning of her status and only her who understands the meaning of my status. This is a very pleasant thing for us.

MyEm0.ComThe saddest thing for me right now is .... we've rarely met and talked. We each leave a message but always delayed with each of our busyness. Until she may have found a new Indonesian friends to her. And I feel the same way, now I already have some Filipino friends. But for me she is still my most memorable friend, she is the first and will always be remembered as one of my best friends. I hope we can get back the same way again.MyEm0.Com



This is the tagalog that I've learned, honestly I asked it from Debbie, but I it's really from me to you.....

2 comments:

sulfikar mengatakan...

I write one of my favorite song from Queen,entitle "Friends will be friends".. enjoy it!
"....Another red letter day,
So the pound has dropped and the children are creating,
The other half ran away,
Taking all the cash and leaving you with the lumber,
Got a pain in the chest,
Doctors on strike what you need is a rest

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust,
Friends will be friends,
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention,
Friends will be friends,
When you're through with life and all hope is lost,
Hold out your hand cos friends will be friends right till the end

Now it's a beautiful day,
The postman delivered a letter from your lover,
Only a phone call away,
You tried to track him down but somebody stole his number,
As a matter of fact,
You're getting used to life without him in your way

It's so easy now, cos you got friends you can trust,
Friends will be friends,
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention,
Friends will be friends,
When you're through with life and all hope is lost,
Hold out your hand cos friends will be friends (right till the end)..."

Go Hyuuga mengatakan...

Thank's Sulfikar...or what should I call you ? Well, I dont know...I feel so down in it. Friend just friend rite, so dont make your friend is everything. You have to take control of your self not to depend on them...
I think I have to looking back at my last thought : "There's no one get me but God"
God is the best friend that you ever had even sometimes you dont realize it. God is your pedestal...not others.

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com