Minggu, 30 Mei 2010

100 Things About Me...!!!

Thank you so much for someone who had tagged me with this quiz...I apreciate this as a way to know me much better ....


~Basic Info~

1. Real name : Anugrah Amaliah
2. Nick name : Uga, Hyuuga, Mia
3. Birthday : August 30th , 1987
4. Sex : Female
5. Height : 162 cm
6. Blood type : O
7. Hair color : Black (almost brown)
8. Eye color : Black
9. Religion : Islam
10. Ethnicity : Bugis
11. Current location : Makassar, Indonesia
12. Education : SDN Kompleks Ikip (elementary : 1993-1999)
SLTP Islam Athirah (junior : 1999-2002)
SMAN 1 Makassar (senior : 2002-2005)
Hasanuddin University, Civil-Geotechnical Engineering (undergraduate : 2005-2010)

~Favorites~

13. Color : Purple, Every Dark Color
14. Hair Style : Shaggy
15. Food : Fried Rice, Meatball
16. Drink : Every drink with Milk, Avocado Juice
17. Book : Ibadah Sepenuh Hati by Amru Khalid
18. Novel : The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Winter in Tokyo
19. Music genre : Easy Listening - Accoustic, Slowrock, Poprock
20. Male singer : Craig David, Vidi Aldiano, Sandy Sandoro, Christian Bautista
21. Female singer : Michelle Branch, YUI, IU, Younha, Sherina, Taylor Swift
22. Band : Mocca, Ten2Five, MYMP
23. Movie : V for Vendetta, Koizora , Heavenly Forest, Summer Breeze
24. Actor : Taylor Lautner, Tamaki Hiroshi
25. Actress : Dian Sastro
26. Place : Senggigi Beach, my room’s window
27. Music Instrument : Guitar, Keyboard
28. Country : Southest East’s Country, Japan
29. Season : Rain


~This or That~

30. Soda or Juice ? : Juice
31. Music or Internet? : Both
32. Rock or Rap? : Rock
33. Dogs or Cats? : None
34. White or Black? : White
35. Cell Phone or Camera : Both
36. Curly Hair or Straight Hair? : Straight Hair
37. Lap-Top or Computer? : Laptop
38. Corded Phone or Cordless? : Cordless
39. Pen or Pencil? : Pencil
40. MP3 Player or I-pod? : I-pod
41. Phone or Internet? : Internet
42. Single or Taken? : Taken
43. School or Work? : School
44. Sweet or Salty : Salty
45. Righty or lefty: right
46. Night or Day: Both
47. Sun or Moon: Both…


~Random~

48. What do you do on your spare time? : Writing, Listening Music, Watching, Online, Reading, Talking and Sleeping if I was sleepy.
49. What do you wish you had more time for? : get a high aducation, get more knowledge, get a happy family, get much money, get health forever
50. Whats your usual clothing style? : casual
51. Whats your usual hair style? : I’m wearing veil....
52. What are you wearing? : now…short and T-shirt
53. Who would you die for? : God (of course !!!)
54. Whos your best friend? : Ika, Desy, Cherizt, Ayu, Chitra
55. How long have you been friends? : Ika (3 yrs), Desy-Cherizt-Ayu-Chitra (8 yrs)
56. Do you have any pets? : I dont like pets
57. If you were to be anywhere right now, where would you be? : Philipines
58. Why? : Just wanna see that country rite now and meet my friend there…
59. Ever gone Camping? : Yes and I hate it
60. Have you ever caught a fish and ate it? : Never
61. Have you ever gone water skiing : Never… coz I can’t swim..hahaha…
62. Have you ever gone water tubing? : Never…
63. Have you ever gone skiing on a mountain ? : Never
64. Have you ever gone tubing on a mountain? : Never
65. Have you ever gone Snowboarding? : Never but I want it so desperately
66. Ever gone to church? : Never, since I was Moslem…but I’m curious to enter that place
67. Do you have piercings : have pierce but not like to put earrings in it.
68. Do you have tattoo : doesn't like it and never to put one
69. Are you social or Anti-social : like to be alone sometimes but I love a group of people with me


~Private Corner~


70. Are you single or taken? : Single
71. Are you a virgin? : Excuse me ?!!!
72. What do you think of one night stands? : Almost-always happen to me…
73. Do you plan on getting married? : Of course…someday !!!
74. Do you plan on having kids? : Yes, with mixed-races
75. If so, how many? : 3 kids
76. How old did you wish you were? : 27 for married and having kid 2 years after (Insya Alah…AMIN !!!)
77. If you have to choose between same age/older/younger : age is not a big deal to love someone but I prefer to the older one.
78. When is your first relationship: I never count it as long as I’m not getting merried
79. When is your First Kiss: Excuse me ?!!!
80. Have you ever kissed a stranger ? : Never
81. Do you believe in love at the 1st sight ? : Nope, I can’t love someone that I didn’t know
82. Something good about yourself : I’m a hilarious person, speak with unfold (I don’t know this is my goodness or not), a good listener, a good adviser, friendly
83. Something bad about yourself : Moody, talkative, laugh loudly, miss. procrastinator
84. Describe your personality in one word : Imaginative
85. What you want to buy for your boyfriend : If I had enough money 1st I’ll buy him a guitar…I want him to play to me or play with me…sing me a song or make a song for me…hahah…2nd I’ll buy him a fresh perfume or cologne, I love guy with fresh smell
86. What kind of boys you love physically: Boys with straight black-haired, taller than me, fair complexioned, not too muscular but not too skinny.
87. Your boy’s races : Typically…Asian
88. Best looking person of the opposite gender you've seen so far : Christian Bautista, Taylor Lautner
89. How long will you be able to wait for the person you love : Till my love has gone
90. What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you : pissed off, sad, but I know he’ll find the best revenge from God so I pray for that…hahaha
91. Character you like : smart-could share and teach me many things, religious, hilarious, match with my character, interest in learning foreign language (at least he could speak English…hahaha…)


~Extra~

92. Animal you don't like : Spider, Snake
93. Something I want these days : Graduation, holiday and money
94. When you're standing in front of the mirror : I feel sorry with my body
95. How much money do you have in your wallet : Rp.735.000,- (What a horrified amount for me !!! )
96. What you don't like : Hot weather, boastful person, get insult
97. Do you believe in yourself : Wuahh….it’s so hard to answer coz sometimes I become pessimist to my own self.
98. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Someone that I had crushed, just want to know him better.
99. Do you believe in God?: With all my heart, body and soul
100. What time is it now : 11:00 AM

I want to pass this tag to whoever supposed to be tagged but I pass it to whoever wants it. Just copy the question then answer it. Thank you for reading about myself.



God bless !!!






1 comments:

rahayurianti mengatakan...

hoho, full about Uga..better for me to know you now. Seems like 100 things about Uga help me a lot..Ok see you around..Keep Fighting!

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com